Join the Vote Solar Team
We are a small-but-mighty team of advocacy aficionados, just policy practitioners, and regulatory junkies. Our collective goal is to achieve a just and equitable transition to 100% clean power across the U.S. by 2050, with a majority of our energy coming from solar.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Justice at Vote Solar
We are cultivating a supportive, diverse, and inclusive environment at every level of our organization, including our staff, Leadership Council and Board, to ensure that we retain our excellent team members and allow them to be their authentic selves.
Our work to foster this culture includes evolving our internal policies and practices, and building a culture of learning with measurement and evaluation tools to hold us accountable.
Benefits at Vote Solar
Vote Solar provides full-time staff with a competitive package, including:
- 3 weeks of paid vacation in year one and 4 weeks starting in year two.
- 12 days of sick leave and 4 days of personal leave.
- 100% employer-provided health, dental and vision care for both the employee and dependents.
- Retirement savings plan with an employer match of up to 3.5%.
- Paid parental leave (inclusive of all genders, to care for and bond with a newborn, newly adopted, or newly placed child) and additional medical leave to full-time staff who have worked for Vote Solar for at least one year.
Vote Solar is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We strongly encourage and seek applications from women, people of color, including multilingual and bicultural individuals, as well as members of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer communities. Applicants shall not be discriminated against because of race, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, marital status, or medical conditions. Reasonable accommodations will be made so that qualified disabled applicants may participate in the application process. Please advise in writing regarding accommodations at the time of application.